Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Aloha and Welcome!




This site is focused on Emily Goodnight's children boutique photography. I will keep my posts mostly visual and with brief descriptions, I understand you have busy lives and I don't expect you to spend hours reading my posts. 

Inspired by their pure spirit, open hearts and bright faces, I find so much joy in capturing children through photography. Currently I am taking new clients and exploring different Seattle areas for upcoming photo shoots for this coming spring and summer seasons.
Please visit my website at emilygoodnight.com for examples of my work, Portfolio- Fresh Faces.



Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to see more of you!
Aloha,
        Emily





1 comment:

  1. I love your site and I can't wait to follow you as the years pass by and you move up in the world! xoxo Honna

    ReplyDelete